- Keep in touch with your old school friends through the many events organised by the Club every year. A Calendar publicising a full list of events is available on line and also as a downloadable pdf. All events are posted on the Club’s social media sites Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The OMC offers members a valuable window for networking with others in your own line of work. There are several specialist events organised
across a wide range of professional interests such as the Property, Engineering, Law, Media, Financial Services and Entertainment.
To learn more, contact one of the Event Ambassadors.
- Members receive the Club’s newsletter and its annual magazine 'Martlet’ .
- The OMC has many sports clubs such as rugby, cricket, golf and fives. These clubs are always looking for new members to participate,
- The OM club has ambassadors worldwide, who would be delighted to meet
you should you be travelling to their country for work or pleasure or if you are relocating.
- Young Old Millhillians (YOMS) The Club is always keen to involve those who
have just left School and there are a variety of benefits such as reduced price tickets for social events, sponsorship,
careers advice and of course all the benefits listed above. Most YOMs events are organised by the YOMs Ambassadors. If you are
interested in being a YOMs Ambassador, please contact Dev Dhokia (McClure 02-07), c/o Club Office,
- Significant discounts are available to Club members wishing to hire the School as a venue for social and sporting events (such as weddings,
hiring of sports fields). Contact Mill Hill School Enterprises.
- National Liberal Club. The NLC has an excellent restaurant and one of the finest outside terraces in London where one can relax with a drink and or a snack from the bar. The Club has arrangements with the NLC whereby OMC members can become full members of the NLC on special terms. Details are accessible here National Liberal Club.
The membership year commences on 1st September. This timing coincides with the date each year when we welcome a large number of school leavers as new members. Direct Debit payments are processed during September. The expiry date of annual membership cards is 31st August.
To ensure that the Club is in compliance with GDPR regulations, any new member will be requested to complete an Application Form as well as a Payment Form. Annual members will be required to pay by Direct Debit.
All former pupils of Grimsdell, Belmont, Mill Hill and Mount Mill Hill International (MMHI) are eligible to join the Old Millhillians Club.
As a matter of policy, the Club sets fee levels to incentivise all eligible parties, especially younger ones, to become Life Members of the Club. For example:
- Life membership for Junior members costs £225 to Old Millhillians and £300 to all other eligible parties. Since school leavers are now joining the Club as Life Members, we have discontinued annual membership for new Junior Members. Old Millhillian Junior Life Members receive a £75 discount because their parents have already paid £75 to the Club.
- Life membership for a UK resident aged 45 or under costs £420, unless they qualify for Junior life membership (see above). Annual membership is £40 so the cost of becoming a life member is equivalent to being an annual member for 10.5 years (at current fee levels).
- The life membership fee for anyone aged over 45 depends on your age. The fee is approximately 35% less than annual membership through to age 80. Members who attain the age of 80 years enjoy free membership for life (provided they have been fully paid members for at least the preceding five years).
All life membership fees may be paid in 36 equal monthly instalments by Direct Debit.
|UK Residents||Overseas Residents|
|Junior Life Membership - OMs *||£225||£225|
|Junior Life Membership - former pupils of Grimsdell, Belmont and MMHI **||£300||£300|
|Annual Membership by Direct debit||£40||£27|
|Life Membership aged 45 or under on 1 st September of current membership year||£420||£300|
|Life Membership aged over 45 on 1st September of current membership year||
Refer to table in
Refer to table in
*Left Mill Hill School at end of academic years 2001 – 2018; aged 35 or under on 1st September of current membership year
**Aged 35 or under on 1st September of current membership year